Model 410 Handheld/RTD Temperature Monitor Instruments
The Instrulab 410 handheld model starts as low as $1,195.00, and it has a stable, large, backlit LCD display with contrast adjustment that facilitates accurate field temperature measurement in almost any environment. The display is also timed to prevent unnecessary battery drain. Its ability to store the calculated data means no copying, interpolation, or logging errors.
Its multifunction stand allows for placement on the bench, hanging on the wall, or from a lanyard strap. The optional carrying case provides convenient portability while protecting the instrument and sensor. It is password-protected to prevent accidental or malicious tampering with data or calibration coefficients. There is also a place to store your manual, so it won't get lost.
Model 410 Specifications
- ITS-90 Coefficients Stored for 4 RTD Sensors
- 100 Data Sets Stored, Including: Min, Max, Average, Date, Location, and Time
- RS232 Serial Port for Data Upload or Download of Coefficients and Commands
- 7-Hour Nickel-Metal-Hydride Battery (AC Adapter and Charger Included)
- -196°C to 660°C (Equivalent °F or K Programmable)
- ±0.020°C at 23° ±5°C Ambient (Used with 100 Half-Sensors)
- ±0.046°F at 23° ±5°C Ambient (Used with 100 Half-Sensors)
- ±0.008 1/2 from 0 to 340.000 1/2
- 0.01°C (-196° to -100°C)
- 0.001°C (-100°to 660°C) and Equivalent °F and K Ranges
- (Note: 0.01°C Full Range Resolution Is Also Programmable)